Homecoming 2015 - October 2-4

Homecoming has arrived!  Here is some important information about the weekend: 

- Campus Gateway Dedication, Friday at 4:30pm:  Ceremony will take place in the Recreation and Athletic Center (RAC) in UCOM (169 South Main Street) 
- Pints with Professors, Friday at 6:00 p.m. will take place in the 2nd floor ballroom of the Henry Student Center (84 West South Street)

Is the Tailgate Tent still taking place at the Ralston Athletic Complex?  
YES!  Bring your boots, coats and Colonel Spirit! 

Where do I pick up my nametag and event tickets?    
Your nametag, event tickets and welcome bag will ready for you at the first event for which you have registered. One exception - due to the nature of the Campus Gateway Dedication, welcome materials will not be available for pick-up at this location. Your items will be available at the next event for which you have registered.  

Where should I park? 
Parking is available in the Wilkes parking garage across from the UCOM building (169 South Main Street) and in the parking lot behind the Henry Student Center (84 West South Street). Click here to see a map of campus.  Don't forget to feed the meters until 6:00 p.m. if you park on the street. 

Is there a shuttle service on campus?  
On Saturday, the Wilkes shuttle will run from 8:00 a.m. through the end of the football game from the rear of the Henry Student Center to the Ralston Athletic Complex. Parking is extremely limited by the field, so you are encouraged to take advantage of this service.  

What should I wear to Homecoming events? 
Blue and gold, of course! Here's a cheat-sheet for you... 
Casual: walking tours, Pints with Professors, Twist & Stout Bar Tour, Tailgate Tent and Share the Spirit
Smart casual: class of 1965 cocktail party, W Club Reception, Campus Gateway Dedication, Memorial Bells 
Dressy: Class of 1965 Dinner

Where do members of 1975 MAC championship lacrosse team line-up on Saturday?
If you are being honored before the football game on Saturday, please report to the scoreboard entrance of Schmidt Stadium (by the parking lot) at 12:25 p.m.     

How can I share my Wilkes spirit with everyone at Homecoming?
Tag @wilkesualumni when you post photos on Instagram, share your photos on the Wilkes Alumni Association Facebook page and use our hashtags #wilkeshomecoming #wilkesu #forevercolonel #familyofcolonels #welovewilkes.  
Our 2015 Homecoming Student Team will be handling the Instagram cut-out frame, Sweetheart Stories & Flat Colonel at the Welcome Table on Friday & Tailgate Tent on Saturday.
Just let us know - we're happy to help!  570-408-7787 or alumni@wilkes.edu.  

View, download and purchase photos from Homecoming 2014 by clicking on the graphic above!

View the Homecoming 2014 video by clicking on the video player below

Give 2015
Homecoming 2016
Read the Alumni E-news!