Homecoming 2016 - September 30-October 2

Whether it’s been 5 years or 50 years since you’ve been back to campus, Homecoming is the perfect time to retrace your steps from the past while reconnecting with classmates and learning about our exciting gateway to the future! Celebrate with us at Homecoming this September 30 – October 2, 2016

Reunions include:
Classes ending in 1s and 6s, A-list, Business, Communications, Education, Environmental Engineering & Earth Sciences, Nursing, Political Science and Psychology.

Hotel Information
The Wilkes Alumni Office is partnering with the following hotels. Each hotel has a block of rooms with different prices for every budget. The hotel blocks will be released about 1 month prior to Homecoming 2016, so make your reservation now for Homecoming weekend! Please call for reservations and when you do, please mention "Wilkes Homecoming Weekend" to receive your discounted Wilkes rate.

Best Western Genetti Hotel | phone: 570-823-6152
pricing: $92 per night for queen room | $94 per night for king room | website
**third and fourth person in room will accrue a $5 extra charge each.

Courtyard Mariott | phone: 570-235-6700
pricing: $109.00 per night | website - BOOKED FOR HOMECOMING WEEKEND

Hampton Inn & Suites | phone: 570-824-1005
pricing: $109 per night | website 

Hillard House Inn | phone: 570-823-6591
pricing: $140 or $165 per night | website
10% off for Wilkes alumni

Hilton Garden Inn | phone: 570-820-8595
pricing: $104.00 per night | website

Holiday Inn | phone: 570-822-1011
pricing: $119.00 per night | website

The Woodlands Inn | phone: 800-762-2222 
pricing: $119.00 per night | website

Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I pick up my nametag and event tickets?
Your nametag, event tickets and welcome bag will ready for you at the first event for which you have registered.

Where should I park? 
Parking is available in the Wilkes parking garage across from the UCOM building (169 South Main Street) and in the parking lot behind the Henry Student Center (84 West South Street). Click here to see a map of campus.  Don't forget to feed the meters until 6:00 p.m. if you park on the street. 

Is there a shuttle service on campus?  
On Saturday, the Wilkes shuttle will run from 8:00 a.m. through the end of the football game from the rear of the Henry Student Center to the Ralston Athletic Complex. Parking is extremely limited by the field, so you are encouraged to take advantage of this service.  

What should I wear to Homecoming events? 
Blue and gold, of course! Here's a cheat-sheet for you... 
Casual: walking tours, Pints with Professors, Twist & Stout Bar Tour & Tailgate Tent
Smart casual: class of 1966 cocktail party, W Club Reception, Memorial Bells 
Dressy: Class of 1966 Dinner

How can I share my Wilkes spirit with everyone at Homecoming?
Tag @wilkesualumni when you post photos on Instagram, share your photos on the Wilkes Alumni Association Facebook page and use our hashtags #wilkeshomecoming #wilkesu #forevercolonel #familyofcolonels #welovewilkes.  
Our 2016 Homecoming Student Team will be handling the Instagram cut-out frame, Sweetheart Stories & Flat Colonel at the Welcome Table on Friday & Tailgate Tent on Saturday.

Questions? 
Just let us know - we're happy to help!  570-408-7787 or alumni@wilkes.edu.  

Don't miss out on Homecoming! Look what you missed in 2014 - view the Homecoming 2014 video by clicking on the video player below

Our 2016 Homecoming Sponsors include:

Barnes and Noble

Wilkes University School of Education

Give 2015
Homecoming 2016
Read the Alumni E-news!
Office of Alumni Relations
Wilkes University

84 West South Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766
1-800-WILKES-U x7787 | 570.408.7787
alumni@wilkes.edu

Wilkes Magazine: Fall 2015